Even though it might be deemed considerably restrictive and possibly even too complicated by some, PowerPoint is certainly one of the best choices for creating presentations and illustrations. Among different things, its effectiveness stems from the fact that it manages to pack lots of helpful options wrapped around a typical Office UI. ToolsToo Crack for PowerPoint is an efficient Microsoft PowerPoint add-in. It is probably one of the best go-to options if you try to improve the Microsoft-vetted presentation utility’s functionality. With a bit of getting used to, ToolsToo for PowerPoint can help you enhance your productivity thanks to its plethora of helpful tools.
Highlights Of ToolsToo Crack
Enhance your workflow with the help of this handy PowerPoint add-in
Be that as it may, you’ll be able to still significantly enhance PowerPoint’s capabilities with the help of various add-ins, for example, ToolsToo for PowerPoint. Quite simply, ToolsToo adds more than 65 tools for shape management & a little more than 20 slide tools directly within PowerPoint’s ribbon toolbar.
Its deployment process is reduced to an easy installation process via which a typical wizard guides you. Of course, Microsoft Office must be present in your PC’s system to have the ability to install this add-in. Subsequently, you’ll discover that each of the tools above is easily accessible from a bespoke tab.
Permits you better manage almost all aspects of your PowerPoint projects
We’ll start with the shape tools, for they’re more numerous and arguably essentially the most helpful ones. You get the chance to adjoin shapes at each end, to align, distribute, or accurate replicate shapes. Moreover, you’ll be able to rearrange z-order and animation sequences, paste thumbnails, as well as add connection sites.
The slide tools section features a self-explanatory agenda copier and a few different options that let you insert photos from your PC’s clipboard, reformat slides, split texts between two slides, as well as to separate and remove animations. As well, ToolsToo for PowerPoint also estimates the duration for each slide.
ToolsToo Pro has more than 85 shape tools!
The shape tools include:
- Choose Similar fill, shape, font color, font name, font size, line color, line dashes, line weight
- Make Similar size, spacing, format, rotation, changes, rounded corners, line arrows, block arrows, text margins, table column widths, table format, animation, and motion path end
- Adjoin shapes end-to-end
- Stretch shapes
- Align and Distribute shapes
- Replicate shape
- Rearrange z-order and animation sequence
- Add Connection Sites
- Add to Group/Delete from Group/Paste into Group
- Hide or Show
- Make Body/Title
- Make Line Horizontal/Vertical
- Paste Thumbnail
- Rotate to Incremental Angles
- Scale to 100%/height/width
- Split/Join Text
- Swap Arrows/Shapes
- Transpose Tables
- Copy to Motion Path End
- Reset Motion Path Start
Most of the shape tools inside ToolsToo Pro for PowerPoint use a Reference Shape as the basis for their function: when aligning left, the selected shapes are aligned to the left side of the Reference Shape.
The Reference Shape can be one of the following:
- the primary shape selected
- a previously picked up shape from the same presentation or some other open presentation
- a predetermined presentation area called Presentation Space that’s usually used to point the location of the slide for use for its content
- the slide
The user can specify which to use as the Reference Shape by clicking one of the four large buttons in the Reference Shape options in the ToolsToo ribbon.
ToolsToo Pro for PowerPoint includes more than 25 slide tools!
The slide tools include:
- Copy the Agenda Slide – copies agenda slides & shows progress within the presentation. This software alone will save you hours!
- Insert Image from Clipboard – pastes clipboard as new slide & scales to fit
- Reformat Slides – reformats selected slides utilizing colors from the first chosen slide and theme of the preceding slide
- Set Language – sets the language for the whole presentation
- Set Title – it’ll set the title for the selected slides
- Split Animation – divides on-click animation sequences to multiple slides
- Split Text – splits Text into two slides
- Slide Statistics – shows numerous slide statistics and the estimated duration
- Word Count – shows character, word, & paragraph counts
- Extract Notes – you can extracts notes to the Microsoft Word document
- Extract Selected Slides – extracts & optionally e-mails slides while preserving all formatting
- Save Guides – layout-level, saves presentation-level, & master-level guides to a file
- Restore Guides – layout-level restores presentation-level, & master-level guides from a file
- Consolidate Layouts – combines all layouts with the same name
- New product name;
- Eight new shape tools;
- Ability to hide the shape format tab so that focus remains on ToolsToo tab;
- Hide Format Tab – hides the contextual Shape Format tab that usually turns lively whenever a shape is chosen. It has the effect of keeping the ToolsToo tab in focus until another tab is manually selected.
- Add Connection Sites now additionally adds a connection site in the centre of every selected shape
- Ability to use a customized ribbon
- Plus, the ability to use custom icons
- Ability to use custom ribbons and icons;
- Smaller DLL for improved performance;
- New name: ToolsToo Pro for PowerPoint
- Reduced DLL size by more than 78% compared to ToolsToo V8.2.2 to enhance load times and reduce memory footprint
- Added global exception handler (turned off by default) for more straightforward trapping of runtime exceptions
Extract Slides tools
- Support for saving to files format offered by PowerPoint
- Option to run the Remove Unused Slide Masters and Layouts software
Also, Download 1CLICK DVDTOIPOD Crack