Registry First Aid Platinum Crack
Registry First Aid Platinum Crack is a software app that can detect and repair any issues present in your Windows registry entries, so your pc will run smoother. The UI of the software is easy to navigate through. You’ll be able to check the registry for errors or compress it.
Moreover, you’ll be able to search the registry for a specific key, manage it, take snapshots to view the “before” & “after” registry status, create a full backup, and restore backups from a REG file or a full backup.
So, the application can search for registry errors found in invalid paths and file associations, fonts, obsolete start menu objects, software paths, help files, shared DLLs, and others.
You’ll be able to set Registry First Aid to examine the machine & all the registry files or only the ones on the current account. To enable the option to create full backups before scanning (at a particular time interval) and create a system restore point (just in case anything goes wrong afterward). Plus, you’ll be able to leave an entry without changing it, delete it or cut the substring.
As well, you’ll be able to manage applications that automatically run at system startup, uninstall apps by locating their registry entry, arrange the “Open with..” dialog and Internet Explorer items (e.g., helper objects, bars), and more.
In “Advanced Settings,” you’ll be able to restrict the scan by the number of errors, choose the UI language, create exclusion lists for strings & registry keys. Set paths to exclude while scanning for corrections, enable the tool to check for updates silently, schedule registry scans, customize colors, etc.
Registry First Aid Platinum Crack
The app will take up a low-to-moderate amount of system resources, incorporates a complete help file with snapshots, quickly finishes a scanning, cleaning, & compressing task, and did not freeze, crash or pop up errors throughout my use.
After lots of installations & uninstalls, many references are left in the registry that points to files or directories that do not exist after lots of installations & uninstalls. Registry First Aid scans your registry, discovering these invalid entries and deletes them from your registry.
Then again, for those who change the location of a program, you’ll break the registry links, which prevents the application from functioning correctly. Registry First Aid Platinum helps you restore these links. It’ll scan the Windows registry, finds files & folders moved from their original location, & then corrects your registry entries to suit the recovered files & folders.
- discover invalid file/folder references in Windows registry
- choose drives and paths where to search registry referenced files/folders
- choose discovered matches to make corrections to invalid registry entries
- delete incorrect registry attributing to previously un-installed files or folders
- Create undo files in RegEdit4 format so that you can always restore the Windows registry to the original state.
- Bugfix: on a hi-DPI screen, the application remembered incorrect width and height
- On loading, the software now checks it is window coordinates to don’t exceed screen top and left, width, & height (summary of all monitors)
- Search the registry for numerous strings right away
- Defragment registry files
- Plus, Create registry snapshots, find changes made to the registry and create “undo” & “redo” files for any modified registry key.
- Evaluate folders where invalid registry keys refer
- Overview registry entries with Regedit wherein invalid items reside.
- Create full registry backups earlier than any modifications to be able to restore your home windows registry to its initial nation continually.
- Moreover, Create small registry backups of modified registry entries to restore the most straightforward modified entries often.
- Restore any particular changed registry entry to its preliminary state
- Search for an altered registry entry in all backup files
- Save the list of located invalid entries right into a text report.
- Bugfix: it did not remember the last compression date
- Registry Search screen now incorporates scrolling and splitter to resize the options frame (needed if big fonts chosen for the screens)
- Brand new interface and icons
- The Home screen shows the number of entries discovered and corrected during the last operations carried out.
- Microsoft Office 365 keys have been moved from the high threat list to the default exclusion list.
- Unknown keys and values are reported at a medium safety level (risk)
- Look in the registry – The search feature permits finding all of the registry entries associated with uninstalled utility. Enter a keyword just as the application name or the folder where it was installed to find all registry entries associated with this program.
- Compress and defragment the registry files for quicker access to registry data.
- Create registry snapshots to match two statements registry and create “undo” and “redo” files for any modified key.
- Backup & restore all or part of your registry – Before making any modifications, Registry First Aid can automatically create a backup of the registry point. After making modifications, all modifications are saved.
- Save the list of invalid entries present in a text file.
- Print the list of invalid entries.
- Plus, Schedule automatic registry scans the frequency & time you need.
- Improved detection of invalid keys that don’t have the required value or don’t have subkeys
- Detection of invalid entries that will prevent executable files such as .bat, .exe, .cmd;
- Improved search engine for scanning more registry entries
- CPU: Minimum 1.4 GHz processor
- HDD Space: 600 kb of free space on HDD.
How To Crack?
- First, Download Registry First Aid Platinum Crack
- After that, Set up the software & Launch.
- Flip off internet Connection (Useful)
- Now, Put Provided Keys
- Click on ‘Activate ‘
- After that, Restart your System
- All Done, Enjoy!
- Also, Download Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key
Leave a Reply