RedGate SmartAssembly Crack
RedGate SmartAssembly Crack is an obfuscator that’ll help protect the app against modification or reverse-engineering by making it challenging for a 3rd party to access your source code.
Suppose users’ entire enterprise rests on the IP embodied in the software or do not want the C# or VB.NET code exposed internationally. In that case, obfuscating the code becomes a necessity, not a luxury.
With this tool, you get a complete set of obfuscation functions, control flow obfuscation, reference dynamic proxy, including name mangling, strings encoding, & declarative obfuscation.
Automated error reporting
Only one thing’s worse than finding out the software has bugs: never finding out.
Most users will not bother to report bugs: it is complex and technically challenging to remember and relate the details. It would be simpler for everyone to let your users provide the whole story in one quick click, would not it?
Automated Error Reporting is an exception handling function that automatically & silently collects detailed info when errors occur. Although highly customizable, a standard error report consists of a full stack trace & details about the exception context (e.g., values of all the local variables).
There are two main circumstances where Automated Error Reporting is beneficial:
- In the pre-release phase (e.g., beta testing), whenever you want lots of early user feedback to help you ship a stable application.
- In post-release maintenance, whenever you wish to streamline and speed up the process of debugging and fixing your software.
Adjustments the names of methods and fields to make it hard to know their goal.
Compiling .NET code typically leads to multiple assembly files being created, including satellite DLLs, all of that is required for the software to run. It is a non-issue throughout development. It typically means an unwanted stage of users having to unzip files or additional steps in the installer as DLLs are moved to particular places.
You’ll be able to dramatically simplify your deployment process by utilizing SmartAssembly to merge and embed the code from referenced DLLs into your main assembly.
- Deploy your .NET app in one file
- Enhance the performance and safety of your software
Dependency merging will take all of the DLLs & merges dependencies into the main assembly, so users do not have to load lots of DLL files. When a dependency is integrated, it becomes part of the main assembly. The code from a merged dependency can be obfuscated & pruned & code from the main assembly.
Control flow obfuscation
Converts the code inside methods to ‘spaghetti code’ to make it tough to see how the app works.
References dynamic proxy
Creates a proxy for calls to methods outside of the assembly to make it hard to find external calls.
Encodes the strings utilized in your software to hide such info as passwords and SQL queries.
Resources compression and encryption
Compresses & encrypts managed resources to make them hard to know & reduce the assembly’s size.
Removes useless metadata to make the code harder to reverse-engineer, reduce the size of the assembly, & enhance loading time.
Dependencies Compression & Embedding
- Facilitate your software deployment and maintenance
- Reduce the size of your program
Dependencies compression and embedding permit referenced DLLs to be embedded into the main assembly as resources, as a substitute for being merged into the main assembly’s contents. This function additionally compresses these resources and dynamically uncompresses them at runtime.
You’ll be able to control SmartAssembly’s dependency merging and dependencies compression and embedding via the command line, so it’s easily built-in into the build process, providing easy, the reliable merging of dependencies on each build.
It takes all of the DLLs & merges dependencies into the main assembly, so users do not have to load many DLL files to be obfuscated.
Dependencies compression and embedding
Compresses and embeds your dependencies into your main assembly, simplifying the deployment of your software and decreasing the size of your program.
Method parent obfuscation
Moves methods in your code by altering the class they’re in, making it tougher to grasp how methods and classes relate to one another.
Strong name signing with tamper protection
Signs your assembly and helps to protect it against modification (the additional tamper safety isn’t available in the Standard version).
It excludes a member from obfuscation utilizing custom attributes straight in your code.
Advantages of Automated Error Reporting
- Configuring and adding exception handling to your app takes seconds, includes only a few modifications to your code, yet provides you access to stacks of beneficial suggestions.
- No more time is taking email exchanges to get all the necessary details. Your end-users can report unhandled exceptions at the click of a button, meaning you’ll be able to fix bugs quicker.
- Users get consistent data on which unhandled exceptions are most repetitive, helping them prioritize the bugs which affect the most end-users.
- You’ll be able to lower support costs by figuring out and fixing the problems your end-users are experiencing.
The way to Download Install and Crack?
- First, download the RedGate SmartAssembly Crack from the link below.
- Turn off the antivirus or windows defender.
- After download, extract the file & open the setup.
- Install the setup; after install, close it.
- Open the patch files, copy & paste the crack file into the installation folder.
- Lastly, Finished. Enjoy!
- Also, Download Total Commander Crack
Leave a Reply